Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our differences make the world go around...

We often experience a myriad of emotions throughout the day.  Personally, I'm at my best and extremely productive at the beginning of my day. I also have a sunny disposition and talk quite a bit in the mornings.  I know these things about myself.  I also recognize that most of my family, friends and colleagues are not as loquacious and excited as their day begins.  It's good to know your strengths and to recognize your challenges.  It's also great to know the habits and disposition of your family, friends and colleagues.  Meshing the two can be a challenge but the outcome is usually mutually beneficial for everyone involved.

Didn't Warren Buffet say, "The more you learn.  The more you earn."?

No comments:

Post a Comment